About Karen Kayser
I have been a business owner in the Cedar Valley since 1983, and became a REALTOR® in 1993. I am an experienced, more than "Full Time," Real Estate Broker and Co-Owner of RE/MAX Home Group since 1998. I maintain a keen understanding of our local Real Estate market, property values, and market trends. I possess the "Know How" to help you gain the knowledge you need to make an informed decision in your Real Estate choices, whether you are buying or selling a home.
I am committed to diligently working with you, listening to your needs, and educating you to help make the home buying/selling experience as gratifying and successful for you as possible. My team and I look forward to assisting you through this process.
- 2016 Life Time Achievement - RE/MAX International
- 2013 Good Neighbor Award - Iowa Association REALTORS®
- 2010 RE/MAX Hall of Fame - RE/MAX International
- 2004 Generosity Award - Magical Mix Kids
- 2004 Realtor of the Year - Waterloo/Cedar Falls Board of REALTORS®
- 2003 President of Board - Waterloo/Cedar Falls Board of REALTORS®
- 2001 Presidential Special Award for Outstanding Service - Board of REALTORS®
We love Karen! She was so patient with us and always answered all our questions even the silly ones. She is a great REALTOR®.
– Bill & Claudia Davidson
Everything went smooth no problems. If we had a question Karen found the answer everything was perfect. And we love our new home. Thanks so much.
– Steve & Debbie Bredow